domingo, diciembre 17

goodbyes

I never gave much thought to goodbyes in general. I always thought they were a natural part of our existance. Everything in our lives is determined by periods. Periods start and periods end and, usually, they don't even end with a proper goodbye. You are born, you stop being just a baby, you become a toddler. You stop being just a toddler, you become a kid. You stop being a kid, you become a teenager, and on and on until you finally die. Those are just periods, periods that come with changes of all types: changes of mentality, changes in our bodies, changes in the way we see, analyze and question the world around us.

I'm changing. And, now, is not just an organic process, now it is almost imposed.

I like adventures. I like to move around. I like learning new things. I like visiting new places. I like the world. but I also like the people that has been around me most of my life. I love the place I am from. I hate the chaos that surrounds me but it add a poetic je ne sais quoi to my city. Somehow chaos makes it so, so beautiful.

Now I am changing. That real change has not even started but I am already changing at a very fast pace. I have not yet left but I already feel the bittersweet flavor of oblivion. I know I will never see some people again. I feel like I am going to start dying as soon as I leave, I know we die as soon as people start to forget us,

Everthing will be brand new. New continent, new country, new city, new apartment, new friends, new neighbours, new coasts, new adventures.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario