martes, abril 21

to you, in the castell next door

I, I listen to Chopin and read novels that would make you sick because of how romantic Romanticism can be.
You, you look like you are constantly wearing an invisible crown. So confident, such an amazing presence.
I, I work everyday to stay away from negativity.
You, you wake up everyday to an endless dream.
I, I get to see you from a far, knowing how dangerous you could be to me.
You, you get closer. Just like lions do when they look at their prey.
I, always too fast, too stressed.
You, hopeless.
I, knowing that everything you do to yourself it's just silent cry.
You, not knowing that I know.
I, too worried.
You, too cool.
I, such a hopeful girl. Thinking she will get the boy.
You, the golden boy, filling all my expectations.
I, too young but, certainly, not dumb,
You, probably too young for your own age.
I, worring about you like a mother would.
You, not even knowing I do.
Because addictions do that to you.
They make you and break you.
They cause you pain and, at times, they crown you king.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario